The National Joint Collaboration is a joint process between First Nations and Canada to develop new funding mechanisms for First Nations education that support First Nations development of a holistic, culturally-responsive, high-quality education for First Nation learners.
National Task Teams:
- POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION TASK TEAM
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (ECE) TASK TEAM
- EDUCATION STATUTORY FUNDING TASK TEAM
- FUNDING MECHANISMS TASK TEAM
- MEASUREMENT & MUTUAL ACCOUNTABILITY TASK TEAM
Should you need any further information, please contact Julia Candlish