Special Education Information Sharing Session – Supporting Children Affected by Mental Health and Drug Related Issues
October 24 and 25th, 2017
Sheraton Hotel – 123 Queen Street.
- Julia Candlish: COO Overview
- Alison Benedict: CAMH Aboriginal Initiatives Keynote and Case Study
- Dr. Kathy Short, Ian Manion, and Dr. Brenda Restoule: School Mental Health – ASSIST: A support system designed to help Ontario school boards promote student mental health and well-being. Learn more about the program.
- Kathryn Addy: Learn about SLP therapy and how your children can be affected by mental health.
- CAMH Training Session – Child-Adult Relationship Enhancement training provides helpers/workers with specific skills known to improve child and youth interactions. (You will receive a certificate). Please note, certificates will be mailed out end of November 2017
- Marnee Buckles –Behaviour Strats: The Only Behaviour We Can Change Is Our Own
- Marnee Buckles has been an educator and behaviour specialist for over 20 years. Marnee’s expertise includes behaviour management consultations and workshops/ training in behaviour de-escalation strategies.