Please be advised that due to recent concerns regarding the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, or COVID-19,  the Special Education Sharing Forum currently scheduled for April 22 & 23, 2020 will be postponed.  While we are reassured that the risk of contracting COVID-19 remains low in Ontario, the Chiefs of Ontario want to ensure the safety of all of our First Nations and education partners. Information on a new date will be provided as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued support.

If you already made hotel reservations, please contact the Intercontinental at 1-800-235-4670 to cancel.

For further information, please contact:

Holly Golabek

Education Coordinator

T: 416-597-1266